1987 1 ton crew cab with tilt box

would this have the 1 ton hubs I have been looking for ? It is a 87 4 door crew FI He posted it as a 1 ton.. PLEASE let this be it :) I can get it for
$1200 and it runs awesome..
had the 10 bolt diff :( and they say it is a true 1 ton LOL.. GM makes me laugh.. if you call it a 1 ton.. put 1 ton parts on it