1988 Blazer 4.3 Update

Just wanted yall to know how things were coming along.#2 piston had a bent valve in head.Completely redo heads replace 1 valve was $260.Water in piston chamber possibly bent valve.Cam and lifter set $282.plus
gasket set,Timing set and a few other essentials at Autozone came to a total of $427.Seems like a lot of money ,but I wanted to do it right.Weather is too cold to work on it right now.I'll let yall know how it turns out.Thanks!Bobby