1988 chev 1500 4x4 antenna

were is the hole to rout the antenna wire threw the dash board I got the truck and they have it going threw the door jam were every time you close the passenger door it crush the wire,
thanks tom
Look behind the relay cover on the firewall. I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember seeing it go behind there on a '92 2wd.

it should be going through the upper rubber grommet, passenger side, directly beneath the coolant recovery tank.