1988 Chevy 4x4 for sale

5.7 FI (350) engine - 4 speed auto overdrive trans. Part time 4 wheel drive - 6 FT style side bed - regular cab. Power windows, locks, cruise, tilt column, delay wipers,
AM/FM cassette, Mag wheels, Power steering & rear ABS brakes, cloth seat. A/C. All the options work, power train in very good running condition. New GM complete exhaust system, new battery, fresh tune up, recent alternator and belt. new rear brakes and wheel cylinders. truck is well maintained.
Truck has some rust, some has been repaired with metal. Truck needs new brake lines to front and rear (rusted out) to be driveable.
I have owned this truck since 1990 and it's treated me well. It's never plowed or been abused and has never been in a collision.
I'm asking $2000.00 or best reasonable offer. Serious inquiries only, please.
Reply to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Are you in Anchorage or Fairbanks?

Hooksett, NH
Kill filters - The Enema Of The Usenet !!!!!