1988 GRAND AM

I HAVE A 88 GRAND AM THAT THE HEATER DON'T BLOW HOT AIR.THE AIR ALSO JUST COMES OUT THE AIR VENTS NOT THE FLOOR OR DEFROST LOCATION.

KINGPIN2 wrote:

Repair your Cap locks Key!

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?
Next I didn't know Chevy made a 4x4 GrandAm truck?
KINGPIN2 wrote:

SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS JUST A CHEVY 4X4 SITE.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.!! I don't understand how you got confused..!!! You sure couldn't tell by the name of this newsgroup.!!!!!!!
Waylon wrote:

LOL "Here's your sign"