1988 GRAND AM

I HAVE A 88 GRAND AM THAT THE HEATER DON'T BLOW HOT AIR.THE AIR ALSO JUST COMES OUT THE AIR VENTS NOT THE FLOOR OR DEFROST LOCATION.

Reply to
KINGPIN2

Repair your Cap locks Key!

Reply to
no one

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?

Next I didn't know Chevy made a 4x4 GrandAm truck?

K> I HAVE A 88 GRAND AM THAT THE HEATER DON'T BLOW HOT AIR.THE AIR ALSO

Reply to
Sunshine&Lollipops

SORRY GUYS I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS JUST A CHEVY 4X4 SITE.

Reply to
KINGPIN2

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.!! I don't understand how you got confused..!!! You sure couldn't tell by the name of this newsgroup.!!!!!!!

Reply to
Waylon

LOL "Here's your sign"

Reply to