1988 S10: Need Fender Flares advice / recommendation

Hello All,

I'm looking to purchase a set (at least front, perhaps full) of fender flares, such as the Extend-a-Fender Bushwacker type - something that only protrudes a bit. I am not sporting kick-ass tires - this is for an attempt at hiding the rot.

I know, I know... but there's enough meat to attach the flares. In any case, I'd rather not spend ~$300- on flares for a ~$300 truck. If anyone has a used set that will fit the 1988 S10 4x4, please let me know and perhaps I can take them off your hands. Otherwise, recommendation on WHERE I can get the aforementioned item(s) (many of the sites I've reviewed do NOT have the 82 .. 92 model available) would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

-- VS

Reply to
VirtualSean