1989 Chevy S10 Blazer Driver's Window Won't Stay Straight

The driver's side window glass on my 1989 Chevy S10 Blazer recently became "loose" and won't stay straight/vertical in the window channels. The
motor/regulator appears to be working fine with lots of torque to push the window up and down (I have to align the glass and keep it straight using my hands). There's a hole in the glass near the upper left edge.....is this supposed to hook into something to keep the window straight? I don't see/feel anything in the channel to attach to the glass.

There is supposed to be a plastic "C" shaped guide that goes on the window where that hole is. You can get them off the "Help" parts isle at most auto parts stores for under $2, and less than 5 minutes to isntall no tools needed. with age they wear out and fall off.
Whitelightning

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you know if they carry this part at R&S Strauss or Pep Boys?

any place that has an isle with "Help" parts will have it, things like window knobs and cranks, choke cables, master cylinder gaskets, brake pedal pads, etc. I dont know R&S but Pep Boys has them. packages are blister packed, with a red back ground.
Whitelightning

Got it. Works great. Thanks!
Spiderman wrote:

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/cst/0019.asp