1989 Sierra - No Fuel at Throttle Body

Hey gang, I'm stumped aand figgered this may be the place to ask.
'89 GMC Sierra 2500 / 5.7L / Auto / 4x4 / 3/4 Ton Heavy
Replaced the Fuel Pump Relay, Fuel Pump, Pickup Screen, and Fuel Filter.
The engine starts if you pour gas down the throttle body, but won't fire otherwise. The pump is pumping fuel, as I have checked this.
I had it running on it's own for about 5 minutes, then it died, I then ensued and replaced the above parts.
My hunch is it may be the Fuel Pressure Regulator, Injectors, or the ECM. I have no idea how to check these, or which to look at first.
What's your'e guy's hunch on this senerio?
Thanks..................SM

Did you blow out the fuel lines?
Jeff
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.hotmail.com says...

Fuel is pumping to the throttle body...............
Check with a noid light:
Or a good test lamp, with a ten megohm impedance bulb in it, for pulses to the injectors.
Do you have spark?
If yes, most likely a defective quad driver in the ECM, or if available. A burned injector fuse.
Refinish King
wrote:

Filter.
fire