1990 Blazer power steering pump pulley

I can't find a pulley installer to borrow or rent. I think I can use a bolt, spacer and nut to install it without the special tool. Does anyone know what size bolt to use to install the pulley?
john

tool on an Internet auction site.

Thanks, I'll check the local store tomorrow. I want to fix this now.
john

$20 at the store unless you print the online price and bring it with you, the it's $10. For $10 I'll keep it.
john
Auto zone will lend you the tool free, pay deposit and get it refunded in full upon return. old john

AutoZone loans the tool for free. Or leave a deposit, and it's refunded. That's how I did mine.