1990 GMC FS Jimmy Custom Wiring

I have a board I made up with relay/fuses/junk/ etc on it about say 9"x8" or whatever. Anyways it fits well under the dash right on the heater duct just
below my ECM. Wondering if short screws are going to kill this box? I also know there is quite a bit of room inside the rear quarters behind the trim.
~KJ~
KJ, Are you asking about the heater box (or your board)? Just don't use really long screws if it's the box over the heater core. Personally, I'd probably find something to zip-tie it onto - rather than screws into the heater system. Elliott
KJ wrote:

No help from the Peanut Gallery?
~TLGM
pde_on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Not knowing what he really intends to do without seeing it doesn't help. My gut reaction would be to mount it to the cowl intake box, directly above the heater. Mounting it to the heater box means having to unwire all that crap or leaving enough slack to move it out of the way if the box has to come out. It's also subject to being kicked if he doesn't put a cover over it.