1990 GMC FS Jimmy off-road lights.

Hello,
I have the above aforementioned vehicle as defined in paragraph (subject) and wish to implement the use of large gaudy chrome off-road lights and seek the advise of the all-knowing knowers of the aford mentioned
news groups in paragraph (newsgroups:). I have found several light bars that mount to the gutters of my doors but wonder how well these work/hold up and if there are any better suggestions?
~KJ/TLGM
they are ok; a neighbor has one on his, but i found an old brushguard w/winch plate, fixed it up and mounted some 6 in KC's on it beside the winch. the bar can cause dents and such on the roof, it did on my neighbors.
good luck! TB

mentioned
that
and