1990 GMC FS Jimmy Remove Hard Top

It has Torx bolts with a little pin in them to hold on the hard top. The two ways I can see removing this beast are:
Try to knock the pins out, and hope it's a standard torx size.
Or get the correct tool to do the job, pull the bolts out of my 1985 K5 for when the top goes back on.
Anyone know what tool I need? I'd like it super pronto, the weather is warming up!
~TLGM
pde_on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Tamper-resistant Torx are sold in the same sizes as normal torx (I can't remember if those are 25 or 27). I'd get the correct tool, but if you feel like smackin all those hardened pins, go for it.

I was able to find some at AutoZoo. Sears said they had a set of sockets that were tamper resistant but they were out. AutoZoo was closer, but they only sell them one at a time. So $30 for a set of them, I think they were sockets (I asked for sockets anyways) or $3 for 1 - that is 1/4" 6 sided.
The only reason I was thinking about knocking those pins out, is because they are hardened - and should be able to *snap* not bend. I also thought they would be some weird size, so as not to be able to use a standard one. But all is not lost, I got what I needed.
Thanks GM for making this more difficult then it has to be!
~TLGM