1990 GMC Jimmy Auto - Move shifter.

Garry, how would you suggest getting my shifting capabilities on the floor with a TH700R4? Not so much a shift kit, but if that's the only way... Just want something
more like a manual.
~KJ~
www.jegs.com
I stutter sometimes, sorry...lol
| Garry, how would you suggest getting my shifting capabilities on the floor | with a TH700R4? | Not so much a shift kit, but if that's the only way... Just want something | more like a manual. | | ~KJ~ | |
Looking there for the shift kits & what not - because I couldn't find any gauges I liked.
~KJ~

floor
something