1990 GMC Suburban

HI All Thanks in advance

1990 GMC Suburban Vehicle has been running smooth no problems except it needs new exhaust from muffler out. I'm wondering if this has to do with my current problem. Started the vehicle yesterday and it ran rough, started down the road and it felt like it wasn't running on all cylinders. Very noticeable expecially when first starting out. I turned around and parked it after a 1/4 mile. Where should I start? Thankyou Ross
Reply to
Ross Richardson

With the little bit of info you've posted I would say that you need to first get the computer checked for error codes. Could be anything causing your problem. The exhaust I doubt has anything to do with it.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

Check the dist. cap for moisture and wear.

Reply to
Shades
1990 GMC Suburban

When it's acting up, look at the injectors for low or non-existant flow. Had a similar problem on my 1990 and couldn't locate it until it threw me a "lean" code.

Rich B

I had one exhibit these symptoms. Bad plug wire. Carroll Senn Columbia, SC (remove NOSPAM to reply)

Reply to
Carroll Senn