1991 Chevy Blazer 4x4 possibly for sale....

My Dad has a 1991 Blazer that is fully loaded and in mint condition. Never driven off road or abused. It is all original except for an upgraded stereo. Has 70-80K miles. He is considering selling it. What do you think it is worth?

Billzebub

do research(on line, newspaper, ect.). It's worth whatever traffic will allow. But to maximize what you do get(if you or he sells) do the research! jp

blazerman

What do you want for it???I sold my 85 last year (cost to much to run it) Only got $1100.00 for it!!!Price of gas kill me...

Reply to
sparkie

Reply to
ChEvRoLeT