1991 Chevy Lumina

1991 Chevy Lumina for sale 167xxx miles, price negotiable, asking $1050.00 or best offer. Must sell before Aug 28,being activated for duty in Iraq. Serious inquiries only. Karl
Reply to
<karvol

. . ======== ======== snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net () was cleaning his M16 and was overheard saying.......

1991 Chevy Lumina for sale 167xxx miles, price negotiable, asking $1050.00 or best offer.

Must sell before Aug 28,being activated for duty in Iraq. Serious inquiries only.

Karl ========== ========== Karl, we don't appreciate the fact that you are posting to the world that the US is sending one of it's most valued Assault Technicians to Iraq. Now Karl, you were informed at that last "heads up" that you WERE NOT to divulge your mission assignment or local. Yes...yes..yes Karl. We've been through this too many times. We KNOW that you prefer shooting at running targets, but damn it man....we're getting tired of having to use the dang sattelite to locate them everytime you warn them that YOU'RE coming to get em Karl. And one more thing there Karl. Could you please stop with that bad habbit you got of takeing pot shots at em. We're starting to get some bad feedback on why all the dead enemy combatants seem to have bullet holes in all their limbs....so if you wouldn't mind helping us here a little....just go ahead and put them out of OUR missery with the first shot. Yeah...yeah..yeah. We know...you and the other guys got that "number of hits" pool going Karl. But DAMMIT MAN...that don't mean you gotta shoot em all their limbs before you do the deed Karl. There's plenty of em to git yer numbers up.

as too yer car for sell.......... if you can't unload it before we ship yer arse out.....we'll let Jodie take care of it fer yuh.

~~

00 L O

Karl, sorry i don't need a car dude. Hope that Iraq thing works out for you. Keep your head down and your scope polished, shoot first, come back home in one piece bud.

Reply to
Marsh Monster