1991 suburban 4x4

my four wheel drive will not disengage on the passenger side. the hubs locks are automatic. i can put it in four wheel drive and take it out and it does okay. until i stop and put it in park then it does the same thing
and the noise it makes is not good. also when in four wheel drive it is hard to turn my truck and the steering wheel tries to pull the opposite direction
If you like the auto hubs, remove and THOUROUGHLY clean them and reassemble them with NO lubrication at all! That is the way they work best. You will be able to see then if there is any internal damage causing it to malfunction. Otherwise, replace them with manual hubs. I DO like the convenience of auto hubs.