1992 Blazer noisy with acceleration

My 1992 Blazer is very loud under acceleration. It happens in all gear, including neutral and park. It recently started doing this. I don't think it's an exhaust issue and all the fluids all look okay.
The gauges don't reveal anything, either.
Any ideas?

Defective fan clutch?
Found the problem...it was something sillly. Thanks anyway.

Well what was it? ;)
Please share it!