1992 GMC 4.3 Altenator and Power Steering Pump Mount Bracket

I was headed home tonight and the three aluminum tabs that bolt my altenator on all failed. Has anyone else had this problem before. The current altenator has been on for about 3 years so I know that didn't
cause the failure. The belt didn't break either. I am guessing I will have to start the wrecking yard search tomorrow to find a replacement. About how much am I looking at to replace this item.
Go buy yourself the tools to Remove the POWER STEERING PUMP Pulley!! Since the Power steering pump BLOCKS a Bolt that u need to take out..
Also Buy the Tool that presses the pulley back on
ADVANCE AUTO Around $20.00