1993 4.3 Code W CPI

Just discovered I have the dreaded CPI leaking. Searching around for the best price, I ran across a site that sells just the regulator for this engine. Is it worth the time or just a stop gap measure? Better yet, has
anybody went this route?
RJ in WV

that can leak, not just the reg. Also you should replace the "nut kit" at the same time anyway. Check the price at rock auto. They had a good deal the last time I needed one.
Steve
-
I don't know about Rock Auto, but both parts can be had from www.partszoneonline.com for under $350, plus shipping.
Just checked Rock Auto, Rock is about $20 more on the injector, only a couple $ difference on the nut kit.

Thanks Guys,
Anybody tried any of the rebuilt injectors? I found another site that sells you a rebuilt injector with new clips and improved regulator for $175. Add the Nut Kit and it comes to a little more than $250 shipping included.
The budget is super tight right now.
RJ in WV

Also look at http://www.lindertech.com/reconinj.htm
I also bought my parts from rockauto but their prices have increased quite a bit in the past couple years. However I did buy some reconditioned injectors from lindertech for the Pontiac van and was very satisfied with their service.
I bought from www.robstark.com and had great service i got the nut kit and the egr gasket upgrade from him also.
price is competitive mike