1993 chevy s10 4x4 transmission vacuum line

i have a 93 s10 4x4 blazer, i baught the whole thing with a bad motor for $250, i took my time in pulling the motor to make sure there were nothing in the way or nothing came lose. anyway the transmission is a
heavy duty 350 auto 4x4 trany, the vacuum line at the top of the trany is not there, i'm not sure where it goes, is it a breather, or a pull line. but there is no line there. any help? i have checked all over the internet, nothing, and my haines manual does not have these diagrams.
S-10`s did not come with 350 trans... if its a auto its a 700R4.
-- -------------------------------------------------------------- When Religion ruled the world , they called it the dark ages...
Don Farr Roswell NM 88203 D-farr AT cableone DOT net
have a 93 s10 4x4 blazer, i baught the whole thing with a bad motor<BR>for $250, i took my time in pulling the motor to make sure there were<BR>nothing in the way or nothing came lose. anyway the transmission is a<BR>heavy duty 350 auto 4x4 trany, the vacuum line at the top of the trany<BR>is not there, i'm not sure where it goes, is it a breather, or a pull<BR>line. but there is no line there. any help? i have checked all over the<BR>internet, nothing, and my haines manual does not have these diagrams.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

href="http://forums.s-series.org /">http://forums.s-series.org /</A><BR>--------------------------------------------------------------</DIV>
href="