1993 FULL SIZE BLAZER TAHOE LT

Does anyone know where the fuse box is?

i have a problem with my 4x4 and rear defog and power locks. they work when they want to, i'm hoping its a fuse issue, but could be a relay as well. any other ideas? i'd like to check the fuse box first but don't know where it is, HELP!?!

Reply to
gmoviv

If you can't even find the fuse box, and if you think it could be a fuse when you have indicated the problem is intermittent, I would suggest you bring the vehicle to a garage.

Reply to
Commentator

The fuse box you want is on side of dash that is exposed when drivers door is opened

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Wrong again Snoman. You are thinking of the 95+ dash. The 93 dash has the fuses near the bottom of the dash on the left side of the steering wheel. The fuse area/cover is exposed even when driver door is closed.

Sorry.

skimmer

Reply to
News Skimmer

You people ought to find something more fuffilling to do than constantly ride snowman. at least he told the guy that he should not attemt to fix the problem as he couldnot even understand that an intermittent was not a fuse thing, or it would be costant. also if he could not find a fuse panel( no matter where it is) he should go to someone with experience. so do something more constructive than nit pic a man who is trying to help. old john

Hello, News! You wrote on Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:25:12 GMT:

??>>> snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: ??>>>> Does anyone know where the fuse box is? ??>>>>

??>>>> i have a problem with my 4x4 and rear defog and power locks. they ??>>>> work when they want to, i'm hoping its a fuse issue, but could be a ??>>>> relay as well. any other ideas? i'd like to check the fuse box first ??>>>> but don't know where it is, HELP!?! ??>>>

??>>> If you can't even find the fuse box, and if you think it could be a ??>>> fuse when you have indicated the problem is intermittent, I would ??>>> suggest you bring the vehicle to a garage. ??>>>

??>> The fuse box you want is on side of dash that is exposed when drivers ??>> door is opened ??>> ----------------- ??>> TheSnoMan.com

NS> Wrong again Snoman. You are thinking of the 95+ dash. The 93 dash has NS> the fuses near the bottom of the dash on the left side of the steering NS> wheel. The fuse area/cover is exposed even when driver door is closed.

NS> Sorry.

With best regards, snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
<ajeeperman

Do you enjoy being a arse? I think you do!!! You should maybe change your handle

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

Hey!! We have been trying to get you to change your's for months!

Let me help ya again.

Reply to
Roy

Snoman ought to find something more fulfilling than posting bogus information.

It wasn't Snoman who suggested that.

You don't even know who or what statements you're defending...

Reply to
aarcuda69062

How does correcting your error make him an arse?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Snoman. I am not trying to be an arse at all. I certainly wouldn't enjoy that.

What I do enjoy is helping people in this group when I can and learning from others when I can't.

I like you Snoman. You have a lot of energy. You genuinely try to help others and, certainly, you've got a lot of exposure/experience. But the problem is....you shoot from the hip and type faster than you can think. I believe many in this group are just asking you to tone it down a bit. You come out of the gate like you owned the vehicle prior to the OP and know every possible thing about it. You need to think through your responses more before you choose to send.

Snoman. I work in the engineering business designing oil and gas production and transportation facilities. I have two engineering degrees. The biggest thing I learned from obtaining those is "to know my limitations". In the engineering companies I've worked in, trigger-happy people like yourself get fired before they bring harm to people or risk to the company. What the group is trying to do is to prevent your inaccurate answers or suggestions from sending someone inexperienced on a goose chase or worse.

No need to reply or one-up me. If you do, I won't. I don't need to have the last word.

skimmer

Reply to
News Skimmer

You realize that if Snoman ever farted once, he's going to claim that he worked and/or has a background in designing oil and gas production and transportation facilities.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Ummmm...

Please do not attribute my brilliance to SnoCone.

Thanks.

Reply to
Commentator

You forgot executive chef, geologist, and musician.

skimmer

Reply to
News Skimmer