1994 blazers10 fender

how tough is it to remove the front passenger fender. the rust is biting real bad and if i find a spare was wondering how easy to swap.
thanks

REAL easy. Open hood. Remove cowl panel. Remove headlight trim and side marker. Jack up and remove tire/rim. Unbolt radiator overflow bottle. Remove Battery. Unbolt fender. There are bolts behind the door, underneath holding the fender to the wheelhouse. Bolts to the front radiator support and trim trees (plastic push pins that look like Christmas trees) holding the lower spoiler. Two bolts to the front filler panel. May be a bolt or two holding the battery box to the fender as well. Remove the fender and bolt the new one on. Undercoat it good before installing it. Oh NEW replacements run about 75.00 each or less, so don't bother with used unless it is VERY good and the paint matches.
--
Steve Williams

Thanks. Didn't think it was that tough and my manual is packed away currently. I've seen prices at that 75 buck mark and if this hole gets any bigger i feel the right side will lift off the ground at high speed ; )
mike