1994 chevy silverado grille parts needed

hello.
I'm in need of a grill/lights for my 94' chevy silverado. A day after installing a new radiator a big buck jumped out in front of me as i was driving about 60 mph. I have heavy front end damage. I'm thinking about
buying a 92' GMC front clip. I can get it for about $500? Are there any compatability issues? I know the head lights are different and the fact the GMC grill might look a little odd on my chevy truck. This is why I'm looking for a stock grill/lights to install onto the GMC front clip.
TIA
Shawn
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The core support could be your only problem. You would have to check that. The problem with the support would be the way the headlights mount. On some models the support was different.
Alan