1994 GM headlight wiring conversion

I have a 1994 chevy 1500 series 4x4 with composite headlamps. The other day I received heavy front end damage from the result of a deer impact at 60 mph. After giving up finding a decent chevy replacment for my front clip, I
purchased a front clip off a 1992 GMC 1500 series 4x4 with sealed beam headlamps. This is just a worktruck, so I'm wanting to complete the conversion rather than investing anymore cash on replacing the grill and lights. Does anyone have any experience with this conversion. Any information would be helpful.