1994 GM Paint recall

I remember hearing about a GM recall of '94 trucks with their clear-coats peeling off. Am I remembering correctly, and do you think I could still get GM
to cover a truck I just bought that was never repainted?
Pretty doubtful especially at 10 yo and if you're not the original owner. Larry

GM to cover a truck I just bought that was never repainted?