1994 s-10 blown head

hello, has anyone had any good results from using BARS head sealer for a blown head gasket. I hate to put to much into the truck as it has been wrecked and the motor has over 150k on it
thanks
NO,NO,NO,NO, it will never seal a blown head gasket
message

as long as the Blown gasket is not effecting Compression in the Cylinder .
if it is just a water LEAK to the outside of the engine, Then it MAY Work.
daniel ferguson wrote:

I used in a 1975 in a 67 mustang with a oil leak in the water . It work until 1994 when I stopped using the car.it may be ok today.
--
Richard Brandstetter
snipped-for-privacy@att.net