1995 4L60E

I have a 1995 K1500 Z71 ext cab w/ the 4L60E. In 240,000 miles it hasn't given me any trouble at all. I will be keeping this truck for many more years as it is in great shape. I don't ride my vehicles hard - daily
driver w/ occasional 2 place snowmobile trailer trips. I was wondering if I should consider a rebuild now before it has a major explosion (costing bigger $ for a possible case replacement). Also, has this trans been updated enough (major TSB's) by 1995 so I really don't need to worry about any later minor TSB's? What years has this trans been in use? Is it still?
There is no such thing as $L60E that isn't a self-destructing time bomb. I don't know if getting it fixed now would be best, but I think you have one of the longest lived $L60E's out there.
GMC Gremlin $ = 4 btw, but $ is more correct ... hehehe