1995 blazer vin check.... someone help

Could someone please run a Carfax or Autocheck report for VIN 1GNCT18W7S2133825
I am thinking about buying this Blazer, looks OK from outside but .....
Nedless to say, I can't afford to throw away any money. I would really appreciate the help.
right now with gas prices no one else could afford to throw away money.

Just a question here, you are assuming some has a multi car or 90 day subscription to Carfax, so they can help you with this?

-
you can go online and pay Carfax to give you the answer.....it is not much $$$