1995 Chev.S-10 pickup turn signal problem

I have a 1995 Chev. S-10 pickup and I cannot get my turn blinkers to work. I have replaced all of my bulbs but the turn signals do not work. Can someone please give me some advice on how to solve the problem. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
jim s via CarKB.com

Replaced all the bulbs? Did you replace the flasher first?

Reply to
JLarsson

On the first gen the turn signal assembly would go bad causing all kinds of problems,I wouldn't be surprised if your wipers start acting up soon.

Reply to
D-farr

Did you check or replace the flasher unit??????? old john

Reply to
<ajeeperman