1995 Chev.S-10 pickup turn signal problem

I have a 1995 Chev. S-10 pickup and I cannot get my turn blinkers to work. I have replaced all of my bulbs but the turn signals do not work. Can someone
please give me some advice on how to solve the problem. Thanks in advance for your help.
jim s via CarKB.com wrote:

Replaced all the bulbs? Did you replace the flasher first?
On the first gen the turn signal assembly would go bad causing all kinds of problems,I wouldn't be surprised if your wipers start acting up soon.

Did you check or replace the flasher unit??????? old john