1995 Jimmy SLT - location for fuel pump relay?

I was wondering if someone who knows for certain could tell me where the fuel pump relay is in a 95 Jimmy? This model has the relay pack in the glove box however...

According to MOD Online, the relay is under the hood beside the A/C relays According to Chiltons, the relay is in the glovebox - not specified where... According to Haynes... Well... You get the idea...

Maybe someone who's replaced it before or someone who has access to the Helms manual could confirm???

Thanks and take care, Andrew.

Reply to
AWN

I think our 94 had it on the firewall near passenger side under hood. We had a couple of fuel pumps go bad on ours and that's where I remember it being. I know it is on all of our trucks.

Reply to
69SScamaro

Thanks to both of you. I appreciate it. With any luck this will solve my intermitent start problem. Thanks! Andrew.

in article 45a42cdf$0$16967$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com, Paul at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote on 1/9/07 7:01 PM:

Reply to
AWN