1995 k1500 clutch problems

I have replace clutch set, ground the flywheel, replace worn fork, master and slave cylinder. Still I can barely get the clutch to disengage. Only thoughts I have are the flywheel has been ground several times before and
may be running to thin. (there are no shims behind it) or the ball stud is worn down. I did have to clean up the ball stud with crocus cloth. I would have replace it, but I belive this on screws in from the inside of the tranny, since there were no flats on it to put a wrench to. If the flywheel is thin how can I figure how much in shims I need. Is there a mesuremnet from the crank shaft to flywheel surface or some thing? Thanks for any help.
Dave
I am just assuming it has been ground several times. I've had the truck for only a year and put 30k miles on it. Total miles 170k miles. Does any one have book of spesifications on this truck. What would the flywheel thickness be new. Thanks, Dave