1995 k1500 clutch problems

I have replace clutch set, ground the flywheel, replace worn fork, master and slave cylinder. Still I can barely get the clutch to disengage. Only thoughts I have are the flywheel has been ground several times before and may be running to thin. (there are no shims behind it) or the ball stud is worn down. I did have to clean up the ball stud with crocus cloth. I would have replace it, but I belive this on screws in from the inside of the tranny, since there were no flats on it to put a wrench to. If the flywheel is thin how can I figure how much in shims I need. Is there a mesuremnet from the crank shaft to flywheel surface or some thing? Thanks for any help.

Dave

Reply to
David DeWitt

I am just assuming it has been ground several times. I've had the truck for only a year and put 30k miles on it. Total miles 170k miles. Does any one have book of spesifications on this truck. What would the flywheel thickness be new. Thanks, Dave

Reply to
David DeWitt