1995 S-10 Is this obd 1 or obd2?

Im looking at a 1995 S-10 with the 4.3. Is this OBD 1 or OBD 2 Thanks

what does the connector look like ?

I cant really describe it, but it does not look like the aldl on the obd1. I guess I just answered my own question. Damn, I really wanted that truck and dont wish to spend money on a code reader thanks though Steve

actually, it's not the typical OBDI, but it's not OBDII either - it's somewhere inbetween. The OBDII won't read the codes, so don't spend the money on it.
Try checking in a Chilton's on pulling codes on that one and see what they say - you may be able to do it yourself.
Jeremy

94 on the S-trucks is when they changed and have the in between, 95 should be fully OBDII.

too late anyway, just called the dealership. Some one bought the truck last nite after I left. Oh well Thanks again

Might be better to look more anyway. Since everyone wants the big trucks now S-10 prices are low so you can get a new one for about the same price as a used one. I paid $11000 for my 2000 used and a local dealer here is selling 2003's for $9999 now.