1995 S10 Blazer 4x4 LS 4.3L

I'm looking at one at the dealer today. It is listed at $3875 with 146,000 miles. Anybody have any concerns or praises for this model year? Common problems or break-downs? I keep hearing about an ABS brake issue that
concerns me. I've owned an '88 and currently own an '89 S10 Blazer, but never a 2nd Gen model so any info would be great.
Thanks, John