1996 Blazer third brake light

My third (up high) brake light isn't working on my 1996 Blazer. Is this just a bulb to change out, or soemthing more. It looks like a bunch of little LEDs inside.

It's a circut board with LEDS.....If you carefully disassemble it and the wire inside is broken (as mine was), you can solder in a small piece of "bell wire'.