1996 chevy blazer

Ok, here's the situation. I just bought a chevy blazer from a used car lot, ran fine, except for a rattle in the catylatic converter, which they replaced with a new one before I took the vehicle. Day one ran fine, day completely totally dead the next morning, no power, jumped it, was good to go for my daily running around etc etc. Got home in the evening and just before bed around midnight, went out just to see, low power, not enough to turn it over. Had taken it back to the car lot earlier in the day and they checked the altinator said it was fine, as well as the battery. Any idea what is draining the battery?

Reply to
bncroll via CarKB.com

Do a parasitic draw test.

LMAO