1996 CHEVY Blazer 4x4

Quick question!
First... This is my truck...
http://www.ledamay.com/blazer/big.jpg
My sub woofer Kicker box in the rear has vibrated something loose in the
rear hatch and it no longer opens. I can hear the thingie inside working when I push the open button, but NO WORKIE!
Any way to get it open so I can fix the loose doohickey?
MY AMPS HERE! When it did open.
http://hometown.aol.com/ledacumlumbus/images/2jls.jpg
Entire page if you wanna see? http://hometown.aol.com/ledacumlumbus /
Please lemme know.. Link me to a manual maybe???
Leda @ ledamay.com Use this email to reply!