1996 gmc safari

hi, i have a 1996 gmc safari van 4.3 v6 the code po304 keeps coming up. i changed the spark plug and wires and it still come up that code. what do i have to do to get that code to go out? thanks.

Reply to
spitfire

I had that once one my Jimmy (PO305) where the fifth cylinder was misfiring. It turned out to be an injector issue, in that the injector was clogged and not sending fuel to the cylinder.

Reply to
PerfectReign
Reply to
spitfire