1996 hood release problem

The hood release cable on my 1996 Blazer broke - how can I open my hood? Thanks, Alison

if it broke at the handle use pliers to pull/if not you have to pull the wire that attaches to the hood latch/ use a long screw driver to pull up on the center wire of the cable it is tricky but possible/ hope this helps

Or the is the tried and true reach up from below the bumper and open it but that gets awfully tiring after the second time. So do it once and have the replacement parts ready to install.
. . (for what it's worth)

============ Get the phone book out.....go to the yellow pages.........
now.... find any and ALL Quick Lubes in your area for eng. oil changes.
then..... go to the CHEAPEST......one and get your oil changed.
your hood is now open......
for under 20 dollors.
Fact......not Fiction.
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal..takes a toke...rubbs the certification patches on his shirt........wonders.......why ain't he a freek'n millionaire~ ~:~ ======
LOL
Marsh strikes again!
Welcome back you outdated Kansas Jack Hillbilly!
RK

ran outta gas while travel'n through an OnlinePoker room....... someone finally donated some cash to refill the truck.....
so here i am.
:)
good to see you King.
~:~ marsh ~drops a mushroom in duh kings coffee cup...takes a toke~ ~:~
LOL
Still drinkin that shroom juice?
Have a shot for me, I'm too damn old and sick to drink anything except water.
See you!
RK

lol
~marsh~