1996 Tahoe (R series) miss fire (2,4,6,8)

I have a 1996 Tahoe Vortec 5.7 Liter (R series motor) that I am having trouble with a miss fire on the even bank. This happens when the vehicle warms up. When you start it cold it runs like the best vehicle in the world
once it reaches mid point between 100 and 210 on gauge it will start miss fire. I have changed the plugs twice. Plug wires Twice, cap twice, rotor twice, I had the injectors cleaned, replaced fuel pressure regulator, 4 O2 sensors, and even swapped the ECM out made no difference. The distributor is lined up with the marks from factory. As I said starts and runs fine when it is cold. Does any one have any Ideas. I am at a loss. I have had a New transmission installed. It could be a coincidence but it may have started this at the same time. As the check engine light was on when transmission went out because of rear wheel speed sensor. I have a bunch of miles on it but when it was running right it got great gas mileage and burns no oil.
Vacum leak on that side?. Larry

world
O2
is
it
it
TOP POST Sounds to me like you have a clogged converter ...Or there is some sort of restriction in Bank 2....Try disconnecting you exhaust for a bit then run your engine untill it gets to opersting tempature if it doesnt misfire then you solved our problem..... Steve C
Re: 1996 Tahoe (R series) miss fire (2,4,6,8) Group: alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks Date: Wed, Mar 3, 2004, 10:51am (CST+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com (jdoe) Vacum leak on that side?. Larry