1997 Blazer suspension

My son has a 1997 Blazer with 4.3 4x4. The left rear when looking from the back or following him is about 2 inches lower than the right. The springs are not cracked or bushings where they bolt on are good.
I should pull the shock on the left side and see if it is gone?/They are Nitrogen shocks?? I can not think of anything else. Any other thoughts greatlyappreciated.
Thanks Doug
"Doug" wrote:

It may be that the front torsion bar settings are out of adjustment imbalancing the weight on the rear axle.
Would I see a difference of one side of the front end being higher than the other,if it was the torsion Bar??
Thanks Doug

If it was the front torsion Bar.Which one would be doing it.Left or Right??
Which way would I have to turn the torsion bar causing the trouble?
Thanks Again
Doug