1997 Chevy Suburban 454 distributor cap

Page 2 of 2
too good not to share:
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Jabs&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=8lvler%24cb9%241%40gail.ripco.com&rnum=8
(Jabs)

Burntkrap, Oh fuck! You win again. Geez, I'm wondering if you have time to find some more? LOL.
Jabs
(Jabs)

LOFL!
This Guy/Bitch is loved all over Usenet?
Thanks for that burntkat!
LOFL!
Refinish King
(Jabs)

On Wed, 7 Jul 2004 23:49:23 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Marsh Monster) wrote:
You're way too suppressed, Marsh... You should let yourself go and tell the guy how you REALLY feel... *lmfao*

Mac
LOFL!
I nearly pissed myself on the last one. Do you want me to choke?
LOL
Refinish King
(Jabs)

Mac, You don't think jabs could be ole DD from the other group, do ya???
Denny
(Jabs)

nah... jabs has an IQ above room temperature, Denny..

Mac
TIME out of your hectic life to Google me?? Got a lonely life, huh? LMAO
Jabs
(Jabs)

2 seconds out of one's life is no big deal
This stuff is THAT easy to find...
(Jabs)

Especially when we're all laughing at Jabber,
Not with him!
refinish King
(Jabs)

replace
Definitely a classic Marsh!
Keep up the good work, that one was good for three drops.
I just about pissed myself on that one.
Refinish King
(Jabs)