1997 Chevy Tahoe Tailgate?

Greetings yet again. I have been unable to find any source on the Internet that has for sell a tailgate (new or used) for a 1997 Chevy Tahoe. Nor have I found anyone "parting out" a Tahoe within

800 miles of me.

Does anyone know of a source where one might get a tailgate?

Thank you.

-- "I'd like the globe to warm another degree or two or three... and CO2 levels to increase perhaps another 100ppm - 300ppm." -- snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

Reply to
AGWFacts

might be helpful!

Reply to
genius

Check with

Also, gmpartsshop.com has a tailgate for $502 + ~$70 shipping

Cheers

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Than you very much. I looked at the web sites; the first one does not have tailgates listed, and indeed the second one does. Golly, that's a lot of money.