1997 Chevy Tahoe Tailgate?

Greetings yet again. I have been unable to find any source on the Internet that has for sell a tailgate (new or used) for a 1997 Chevy Tahoe. Nor have I found anyone "parting out" a Tahoe within
800 miles of me.
Does anyone know of a source where one might get a tailgate?
Thank you.
-- "I'd like the globe to warm another degree or two or three... and CO2 levels to increase perhaps another 100ppm - 300ppm." -- snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca

www.car-part.com might be helpful!
Check with http://www.lmctruck.com /
Also, gmpartsshop.com has a tailgate for $502 + ~$70 shipping
Cheers
On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:47:31 -0500, "Martin Riddle"