1997 chevy truck 1345 timming code

Hey guys i just put a 5.7 in in my truck that had a 5.0 in it from the factory. Everything seems ok, it runs out ok,idles fine,good power but i cant get rid of the "service engine soon" light. It comes up with a
1345 code. Does anybody have any ideas on how to get ride of the problem.I did clear the code 1 time,and it came right back????? thanks for any help Chuck
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:11:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Your are getting a correlation "error" between crank position sensor (CKP) and what GM calls a Cam Position Sensor (CPS or CMS). The CPS is in the distributor and serves no function other than and a check device to make sure distirbutor is properly aligned relative to crankshaft for timing. (distributor position does not effect timing but it does effect rotor contact/position relative to button in cap during firing). To put it simply, the distributor is out of position. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com
A quick google and I came up with this http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t688719.html might help?