1997 Sub Brakes

My 97 Sub. K1500 has a break problem. They don't seem to have much grab and they shimmy. I check wheel bearings , Rotors and Pads all seem well. Any Ideas ?

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 13:51:37 -0600, Robert Marshall

You have either warped rotor or wrapped drums or both. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
Tsb for rear brake up grade for poor braking issues on the Sub, include new proportioning valve, expensive job though.

-