1998 Blazer Air Bag Light

Hi all, Lately when driving down the road in my 1998 Blazer my air bag warning light will come on for no reason at all. It will stay on for maybe 15 seconds or so & then go off. It's done this 3 or 4 times a day & then
other times it won't do it for a couple of weeks. Any body have any idea as to why it's doing this? Is it something that I should be concerned about? I bought the truck new & I never had any kind of accident with it to date. Thanks for any comments. Duke
Big Duke wrote:

Nobody can tell you anything unless you have it scanned and see what history code is stored. When the light is on, your air bag system is disabled. If you like air bags and consider them an important safety feature....I'd have the problem diagnosed and fixed soon. If the light eventually stays on all the time, you will have a current code stored...much easier to diagnose when the problem is actually occuring.
Ian