1998 Blazer IAT Sensor location

Hey Guys,

I can't figure out which of the two sensors just after the air filter box is the intake air temperature sensor. The first sensor is right after the filter and has three wires connected to it (I thought the IAT sensor had only two). The second sensor is right up on top of the intake duct just after the first, and has two wires. I guessed that it was the second one, but wondered if anyone knows for sure.

Thanks, Aaron

Reply to
gross2385