1998 Blazer Power Window Problem

Hi all, I have a 1998 two door Blazer & I'm having a problem with the driver side power window. About every 10th time or so that I open the window it won't go back up. If I wait for about a minute it will go up
fine. I'm stumped. Anyone have this type of a problem before? Any suggestions? Thanks for any advice or comments.
Switch problems are common, but it could also be the motor. Then again, the window and or mechanism could be binding. First thing I would do is lubricate everything, then I would think about replacing the switch.
Steve

It could also be a wire that has worn bare where the wiring harness enters the door...it's possible that the bare wire only touches metal to short out 10% of the time (it's happened to me with two different vehicles).
Big Duke wrote:

    Most Issues like that I see are in the wiring going from the body in to the door. Some times a switch. The switches are the esier part to test, the wires can be a pain. Get a good test light, check for ground on the test lamp using the fuse block. Get a wiring diagram for your year and options. Charles