1998 Blazer S10 No Electricity Flow

I recently purchased a 1998 Blazer S10. While driving the blazer through the rain, I found that the wipers didnít work. The next day, after wiggling the wiper fuse and starting the truck, the wipers
worked. A day later the Blazer wouldnít start, I attempted to quick charge and to jump start the battery, neither worked. I took the battery to an auto parts store who sold me a new battery which appeared to solve my problem. A month later, after recently washing the Blazer, I went to start it in the morning and neither the starter or anything else was receiving electricity. I had the battery checked and it was fine. After just putting the battery back in, I had power again! I donít know why this worked, how long it will will last or what to do if the Blazer loses power again.
‚úĖ
Check for a bad ground, or loose wire around the battery

http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-1998-Blazer-S10-Electricity-Flow-ftopict110541.html
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Clean the battery cable ends Whitelightning
Add pictures here
‚úĖ