1998 Blazer Seat adjustment handle.

Hi all, I have a 1998 Blazer that I bought new back in Dec 1997. The seat adjustment handle on the side of the seat broke twice during the warranty period. It
just broke for the 3rd time without even touching it. I just found in laying of the floor. I'm the only driver on this truck so I never need to change any adjustment on the seat anyway, but I just don't understand why this handle keeps breaking off. Has anyone had this kind of problem before? I weight under 200 pounds so I don't thing weight on the seat would be any kind of issue. Does anyone know what's involved to change out this part myself? Thanks for reading my post. Duke
Duke,
Had the same problem check out this site http://www.wittydeals.com / they sell replacement handles that will "go over" the broken rod from the recliner part. The only thing I had to do was use a hacksaw and make a clean cut. Replacement handle uses allen screw to tightne. They only thing I will say it that not matter how tight I tried to get the screw it still seems that the replacement handle is loose.
Best of luck. Dave-

Tried Locktite on the screws yet? If not put the handle on with Gorilla glue. (That stuff holds anything together)